Friday, March 27, 2009

First Day Of Preschool

I'm starting from the beginning to the end. I think I got the picks lined up right if not go backwards. As you all know I scrapbook and I took almost every pic for that first day of school. Anna currently is going to Westfield in Edmond Oklahoma right by our house nt even a mile away. Which is such a blessing. Aunt Lizzy is doing Anna hair since mom is still trying to get her hair right. Hey sis Anna does her own hair everyday now. Thanks for the help over the time we stayed their. It's not perfect but custe. She puts 3 clips in her hair each day for school. She was so excited but when we got to school she was scared of going in and mom walked her to her classroom and meet her teacher Mrs Suriette. She is the nicest person you could possible meet. She was hesitate for me to go but mom picked her up and she did great. She loves school now. I'm so proud of her and I can't believe preschool is over in 2 months. You are doing so good in school Anna.









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

too cute!! She is an amazing girl.